Find the Home Style to Fit Your Lifestyle
Live the Life You Want …
… in a home you love! Buying a home can easily be the single largest (and greatest!) purchase of your life. That goes for whether it’s your first home, your “move-up” home, or your forever home. You may be a young couple, mom-or-dad-to-be, or empty nester, but no matter who you are, you can find the perfect home to fit every stage of life.
What’s Your Home Style / Lifestyle Match?
We’ve all taken the “What’s Your Personality?” quizzes. You’ve checked A, B, C, or D, added up your points, and voila! You’re a ______________. But what’s your home style / lifestyle match? Find out if you’re a townhome, condominium, duplex, starter home, or bungalow.
- “The First-Time Homebuyer” – You’ve recently graduated from university, you’re just getting your career established, and you’ve only just begun to get your feet wet in the new home market.
- Sound like you? We think you could be a “townhome” or “condominium.” Designed in all shapes and sizes, townhomes and condominiums make the ideal first home. Smaller in size, Rohit Communities’ condos can start at as little as 500 sq. ft. with 1 bedroom and bathroom, to as large as 1,500 sq. ft. with 2 to 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Built to be affordable, take advantage of incentives like The First Place Program, which makes buying your first home more accessible than ever. Find a Rohit Communities “First Place” home in the communities of Haddow Landing, Larkspur Landing and Bulyea Heights.
- “The Young Couple” – You’re over paying rent and want to invest in your own property. You want somewhere you can grow into as your life progresses and as you also think about growing your family.
- Does this describe you? You just might be a “duplex.” Otherwise known as a paired or semi-detached home, our duplexes range anywhere from 1,379 to 1,529 sq. ft., come with your choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, with space for a potential roommate, home office or gym, or perhaps somewhere down the road, a new baby addition to the family. Checkout some of our many duplex floor plans, including the Maddox, Carlton and Dakota.
- “The New Parent” – You’re on the cusp of new. You might be a newlywed, you’re welcoming your first (and new) baby, and you’re ready to move into a new home with your new family.
- Does this sound like you? We think you could be a “starter home.” Two-storeys and filled to the brim with space for your growing family, starter homes give you the space you need, at a price you can afford. Ranging anywhere from 1,114 to 1,736 sq. ft., take solace in your spacious master bedroom, and two additional bedrooms to house your growing family. Looking for a starter home? Build family memories in our open concept Hudson floor plan.
- “The Empty-Nester” – The kids are grown-up, you’re retired or nearly retired (congrats!), and we both know it’s time for you to sit back and relax.
- Sound familiar? We think a “bungalow” might be just right for you. Designed for comfortable and accessible main floor living, our bungalows boast nearly 1,400 sq. ft. of main floor living space, not to mention an additional 1,100 sq. ft. in the basement. Where luxury is standard, enjoy the options of premium finishes, a lavish and large kitchen island, and a natural gas fireplace, because you’ve earned it! Checkout our Lincoln floor plan and find your Rohit Communities bungalow in the Vistas at Aspen Trails in Sherwood Park.
Know what you’re looking for but not sure where to get started? Visit one of our many showhomes in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and Fort Saskatchewan today and let us help you find the home style you need, for the lifestyle you want to live.